Wednesday 5 September 2012

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

Hello! I'm Lisa. I've just started working with Kim at Little Botanica and I thought I'd kick things off by introducing myself on the blog.


Here are some of my favourite things...


I'm cat-daft. This is Mildred Pierce. She's 11 years old and I've had her since she was a kitten. She likes fish but not beef and rabbit but not chicken. She has a sweet tooth and will steal the sweetcorn from your pizza. She only drinks from 'human' cups.

When asked what flower I like most, I rack my brains and usually settle upon some kind of foliage instead. I love a good fern.

I'm a tea drinker and I like it really strong with no sugar and only a tiny wee splash of milk. I won't drink my tea cold.

I love tattoos but have a phobia of feet and birds... work that one out...

I'm a member of the Bumblebee Conservation Trust - something Kim and I instantly bonded over! This wee guy came to visit us on my first day in the workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment